Khagaya Yoga® Policies and Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
- You are more than welcome to have one trial class before you decide to join the classes on a regular basis. A trial class is only 19.50 euros and can be booked here.
- After the trial class, you will have a one-time opportunity to purchase a yoga class card that allows you to take 10 classes within 12 weeks so that you will have a strong start and in-depth experience of the benefits of Khagaya Yoga® and how it can transform your life.
- After that, yoga classes are provided on a subscription basis only. You subscribe to an automatic payment of €78 (4 x €19,50) per month. This allows you to take 1 yoga class per week on a day and time of your choosing from the schedule, which you reserve in advance and is subject to availability.
- The automatic payment will be withdrawn from your account around the 1st day of the month, for 12 consecutive months. This amounts to a total of 48 weeks of yoga classes, the other 4 weeks include 2 weeks of summer holiday and 2 weeks of Christmas vacation when there will be no classes.
- If, for whatever reason, you are unable to attend a class that you have booked, you must notify us at least 24 hours before the class is scheduled to begin. You should ensure that you also cancel your place via the online booking system, so that someone else can join the class.
- If you cancel on time, you will be allowed to make up for your missed class at any time during the year, subject to availability. If you have not cancelled on time, the class will be forfeit and cannot be made up.
- The subscription is not transferable and is continuous until a written notice of cancellation.
- To end the subscription, you must give 1 full calendar month’s notice in writing. A de-registration is valid only when all payments have been met.
- Participation in yoga classes at Khagaya Yoga® is at your own risk and responsibility and only possible after signing a disclaimer.
- In case of pregnancy, the 10-lesson card system will be used in place of an ongoing subscription and the rest of the rules remain the same.
- If you would like to take multiple yoga classes a week, you may subscribe to the monthly automatic payment system in combination with a yoga class card for the extra lessons.
It is my intention to ensure and guarantee the quality, clarity, focus, space and tranquility of the yoga classes. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.